Friday 31 August 2012

More photos!

So... Gmail still won't let me upload photos. So here are a few more while we wait for more patients to turn up (we've started 20 minutes ago, and waiting room has freed up already!).

Anyway, the irony of being in the Cook Islands - you see your own Prime Minister here in Aitutaki. All the leaders came along for the 43rd Pacific Islands Forum today. Half the island scootered down to the airport (if you could call it one) to see them. I somehow managed to get the prime spot smack bang in the middle out the front! I have even better videos of John Key, but the internet here would never let me upload it before Christmas. Lol.

John Key! Followed by the Prime Minister of Samoa
All the Pacific Island leaders in one spot! Except Julia Gillard. Lol.
The Cook Islands PM, Henry Puta.
 

The entertainment crew.. I have videos of these for later...
John Key: Hmmm what's for dinner tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment